Tuesday, November 22, 2011

XtraBackup Manager - Exciting progress!

Hi Folks,

Just another quick update.

I've been working really hard these past couple of weeks on getting what I'm hoping is some great documentation happening for XtraBackup Manager.

There is still more work to be done, but I'm really pleased with how it's coming along.

Stay tuned… awesome things are coming :)

Meanwhile, to those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving this week -- have a safe and happy holiday, however you choose to spend it!

Cheers,
Lachlan

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I just downloaded the XBM and went on to add backup "volumes", "hosts" and a "scheduled backup job".

    After adding the backup schedule nothing happens. I tried first with FULL and then tried Rotating, both did not work as expected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Prashant,

    Apologies for my delay in responding.

    Firstly - Thanks for trying the software out!

    If you have some questions, can I suggest joining the XtraBackup Google Group and opening a discussion of the issue you are having there?

    I'd be happy to try to help you through it, but I guess the comments on the blog is not the best place for it.

    The google group can be found here:

    http://groups.google.com/group/xtrabackup-mgr

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete